A stripped-down highway legend with classic chrome styling and modern touring performance.
Features May Include
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Riders looking to burn through miles with authority
- Neo-classic style with Hiawatha headlamp and nacelle
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine and one-touch saddlebags
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
- Hiawatha Headlamp and Nacelle
Born in the ’60s, when chrome ruled the streets. Big and commanding, it’s built with the latest in materials and technology for a long distance high beam and wide low beam.
High-performing front and rear suspension, with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
A 18-inch front and 18-inch rear Slicer II wheel to match in the back are stunning and lightweight.
- One-Touch Opening Saddlebags
Tight on the outside, roomy on the inside. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand.